Safety measures for on-site services
As vaccinations have increased and positive cases decreased, we have been tweaking those protocols for a number of weeks. We recently stopped RSVP requirements, temperature checks for everyone. Beginning May 16, we will begin designating a mask only section in the worship center at each campus. Resource Centers, Coffee Counters and Pastor Reception Areas will be back in the lobbies.
Here are some things to expect:
- Seating space that provides recommended social distancing for your group
- A touchless experience: no bulletins or passing of offering buckets and doors will be open for easy entrance and exit.
- Deep cleaning prior to service, continued cleaning during, and hand sanitizer provided throughout.
- We will begin designating a mask only section in the worship center at each campus. Everyone in this area will be required to wear mask, sit by people who are wearing masks. As you move around the facility, masks are still required, but once you reach your seat they are recommended. (If you forget your mask, don’t worry, we’ve got extras at the door.) If you don’t feel comfortable wearing a mask or attending our on-site services, please join us online. We stream every Sunday at 9:15 AM, 11 AM, and 5 PM on our website, Facebook, and YouTube.
- We will still have some reduced capacity in our facilities to allow for more spacing. You can seat yourself or an usher can help you. Spacing bars will be available upon request.
- Connect Groups leaders will be encouraged to apply these principles to their small groups based on the the makeup, family groups, vaccinations, etc, of their group.
In addition, we ask that you attend online if someone in your party answers yes to any of the following questions:
- Is anyone showing any flu-like symptoms? Is anyone experiencing coughing, fever, chills, shortness of breath, aches & pains, sore throat, pain/tightness in chest, or loss of taste or smell?
- Has anyone had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Has anyone had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe we shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, please join us for our online services instead.
Safety measures for kids on-site services
Here are some things to expect:
- Temperature checks will no longer be required at check-in.
- Kids ages 5 and up should wear a mask while entering the building and traveling to their classroom environment. Once to their classroom, masks can be removed. If a parent would like their child to wear a mask during the entirety of their stay, kids’ staff will do their best to help make sure that happens.
- Volunteers will continue to wear a mask at check-in, and in serving areas with close proximity to kids (holding a baby, leading a small group, etc.).
- Kids’ environments will operate at full capacity (teacher and child ratios will continue to be met to ensure a safe environment). Kids will sit with spacing between in large group settings.
- Cleaning will take place before, during and after each service to provide a clean and healthy environment for every child to enjoy.
- No need to pre-register for kids programming. Come to our kids’ welcome desk and we will help you get check-in!