Steps to Regathering
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting how to do ministry. As we transition back to in-person worship gatherings, below is some information on how we will get there.
As part of our steps to regathering, we’re looking forward to being back with you each Sunday at several of our campuses! We hold weekly in-person Sunday services at 9:15 and 11 AM on the Arden, Brevard, East Asheville, Hendersonville, Franklin, and West Asheville campuses. These services have limited seating and RSVPs are needed. Limited childcare for Kids (Babies - Grade 5) is available by RSVP, as well. Español meets every Sunday at 11 AM, with no RSVP required.
Reserve your spot here.
Safety measures for on-site services
Here are some things to expect:
- Seating space that provides recommended social distancing for your group.
- A touchless experience: no bulletins or passing of offering buckets and doors will be open for easy entrance and exit.
- Temperature checks at the door.
- Deep cleaning prior to service, continued cleaning during, and hand sanitizer provided throughout.
- To ensure recommended social distancing, these services have limited availability and require an RSVP. These services will be a great step as we worship, pray, fellowship, and study God’s Word together.
- To help everyone stay healthy, masks are required at all times while inside. (If you forget your mask, don’t worry. We’ve got extras at the door.) If you don’t feel comfortable wearing a mask or attending our on-site services, please join us online. We stream every Sunday at 9:15 AM, 11 AM, and 5 PM on our website, Facebook, and YouTube.
In addition, we ask that you attend online if someone in your party answers yes to any of the following questions:
- Is anyone showing any flu-like symptoms? Is anyone experiencing coughing, fever, chills, shortness of breath, aches & pains, sore throat, pain/tightness in chest, or loss of taste or smell?
- Has anyone had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Has anyone had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe we shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, please join us for our online services instead.